What to bring to your tour
What to bring to your tour:
If possible, having the following information is very helpful during a first meeting to ensure we provide you with the most accurate information. Depending on what you have available, recommendations can be made to acquire needed items.
1. Insurance Cards, including Primary and Secondary Policies. Include any insurance that may be available to your child, such as additional parent and step-parent policies. Benefits vary greatly!
2. Copies of any grants your child may have
3. Diagnostic reports
4. Previous treatment plans, if applicable
5. Referrals, if you have any (may or may not be required, depending on insurance)
6. Lots of questions. We like these!
Click the link to schedule your tour! http://childsplayplus.com/contact/schedule-a-visit/