Summer months often bring some vacation time
If you are taking a road trip we would like to offer some tips to make the best of it!
1. Bring headphones and a tablet or music to help keep your child entertained on the long ride.
2. Make stops and take a break and stretch your legs. This is good for everyone!
3. Give them a map and talk about where you are going and how long it takes to get there. They may have fun being the navigator!
4. Do they like to play games? Try some like eye-spy, etc. to pass the time.
5. Snacks. We all love to have something to nibble on for those longer rides.