Our Huntington Facility
Child’s Play’s Huntington location is the twin of Child’s Play Fort Wayne, the largest facility in Northeast Indiana for full ABA services. With 6,000 square feet of newly renovated space, and 6000 square feet to grow into, this space features personalized rooms and therapy areas specifically designed to cater to the needs of all children. Every feature and amenity in our facility is intentionally designed for our training and therapy purposes.
- Large play areas for running and learning play skills
- Monitored ADA shower and restroom facilities to teach self-care skills
- Fully functional kitchen with appliances consistent with home environments
- Laundry facilities
- Life skills room to teach tolerance of daily chores and living skills
- Close proximity to a number of community shopping opportunities
- Art room
- Gross motor gym
- Classroom simulation space
- Living room and entertainment space
- Close proximity to community spaces such as parks, recreation, shopping for Natural Enviornment training opportunities.
For your child’s safety and comfort
- Specialized safe rooms for children with aggressive behaviors
For your comfort and peace of mind
At Child’s Play, we want your child to get the best one-on-one care. Individual therapy is our top priority, and we focus on that every day. With advancements in technology, we can now supplement our therapies. That’s why with our new Double Robotics technology you can remotely observe your child’s training progress without them knowing you’re there. And the with addition of touchscreen technologies, our therapies are better suited to increase effectiveness. This use of technology complements – not replaces – human interaction.