Have the best Trick-or-Treat ever!
We’re a week away from Halloween and have some reminders on how to have the best trick-or-treat night!
- Practice wearing the costume at home. This allows them to get comfortable wearing it and you’ll have time to make any necessary adjustments.
- Talk about what to expect before Halloween so your child has time to get used to the plan.
- Map out your route for a visual.
- Practice trick or treating with friends and family!
- Keep trick or treating short and sweet. Know their limits.
- Not up for going door to door? Stay home and pass out candy.
Remember, Halloween looks different for every child on the spectrum and you know your child best. Use your intuition and if you only make it to three houses, that’s okay!