Halloween can be really fun for everyone!
Halloween can be really fun for everyone! Here are some great tips to help make the most of their day:
1. Know their limits. Trick-or-treating may be difficult for them. Start small, and work your way up to more houses next year.
2. Go to a holiday event held by your childs’ school or church. They are already comfortable there and will know the people.
3. Trick-or-treat with family and friends.
4. Handing out candy at home? Have them practice during the day and give them the option to help during trick-or-treat time.
5. If your child is afraid of going out at night, plan indoor or daytime Halloween activities.